Next Limit has released RealFlow 2013, the latest version of their fluid dynamics simulation software with exciting new features and improvements. These changes affect the stability, memory efficiency, user-friendliness and speed.
RealFlow 2013 new features include:
- New base solver for incredible detail.
- New Splash and Foam emitters handled quickly.
- New, visual node-based method to set up links between scene elements.
- Create RealFlow Simulation Graphs wherever and whenever during the simulation so you can create/modify/extract data from scene elements.
Alembic File Format:
- RealFlow 2013 provides an implementation of the Alembic format as well and now data exchange is easier and more accurate than ever before.
- Hybrido 2 also supports OpenCL GPU-based simulation – even in collaboration with your computer’s CPU(s).
Maxwell Render Integration:
- Preview your simulation renders in the background with Maxwell Render quality.
- Photorealistc Maxwell Render materials provided.
Improved Fracturing Tool:
- Faster fractures with more controllability.