[Source] Chaos Group
In this tutorial, Konstantin Gaytandzhiev of Chaos Group demonstrates the process of integrating V-Ray into your workflow.
Topics covered in the tutorial include:
- One-click linear workflow.
- Managing large scenes using the improved V-Ray Proxy loader.
- Transferring animated assets from Maya to 3ds Max using Alembic caches.
- Texture shortcuts using V-Ray procedurals.
- Optimizing Global Illumination for animations.
- Using V-Ray’s extensive Render Elements and creating customized render passes.
- Multichannel OpenEXR output for compositing in Nuke.