[Source] The Foundry
The Foundry has released NUKE and NUKEX 6.3v7 with new features like improved .PSD support, OpencolorIO, Enhanced RenderMan Integration and Multi-UDIM support.
NUKE and NUKEX 6.3v7 new features include:
- Improved Adobe Photoshop layered PSD reading
- Access to layers in 16bit PSDs
- Automatic layer / node-graph conversion via metadata embed
- New industry standard colour management via OpenColorIO
- Compatibility between The Foundry products: MARI, KATANA and HIERO
- Compatibility between industry standard products: Silhouette and more
- New UDIM functionality
- Improving interoperability with MARI, in particular via the NUKE<>MARI bridge
- Extended RenderMan integration for greater control – NUKEX only
- Inject and manipulate RIB files and statements
Pricing and Availability: NUKE and NUKEX are available on Mac, Linux and Windows and priced at $4,900/ £2,950 / €,3525 and $8,000 / £4,800 / €5,750 respectively. (Prices quoted include one year of maintenance). Clients with up to date maintenance can access all NUKE and NUKEX upgrades free of charge.