[Developed by] Khor Chin Heong
Disassembly 3D is a free app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad that simulates the experience of taking everyday objects apart. You can remove screws, bolts, nuts and every single part with your bare hands.
Disassembly 3D features include:
- 12 everyday objects ranging from furniture, appliances, electronics modeled in exquisite detail, right down to the final screw.
- Realistic Physics: Touch and drag parts to disassemble, move or drop them.
- Interactive Objects: Operate a blender or coffee machine, open doors and handles, and much more.
- Realistic Destruction: Bomb mode becomes unlocked once you successfully disassemble an object. Place the bomb then blow things up in slow motion bullet time.
- Stereoscopic 3D Mode: Gasses free! wiggle, parallel eye and cross eye modes! 3D TV mode coming soon.
- High Replay Value: Explore alternate ways to disassemble an object, or just blow it up for the fun of it.
- Facebook Integration: Share the fruits of your destruction with your friends.
- Universal App: Works on all 3rd generation devices and above.
- Optimized for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S.