[Source] The Foundry
MARI 1.3v2 is now available which delivers a focused workflow to provide NUKE artists with MARI’s dedicated 3D paint tools, making digital environment and projection work more efficient and final composited scenes more believable.
A new NUKE <> MARI bridge allows compositing artists to directly address common and time-consuming challenges faced when using 3D projection techniques to build digital environments:
- Manage reference photography and paint seamless 3D projections
- Easily fix warping and stretching artifacts
- In-paint holes and occluded areas, often exposed from adjusted camera views
- Remove unwanted markers and scene objects
- Build invisible set-extensions