[Instructor] EJ Hassenfratz
In this tutorial by EJ Hassenfratz, you’ll learn a few tips and tricks to help composite Cinema 4D renders into footage using Adobe After Effects.
Topics covered include:
- Quickly setting up our 3D object in Cinema 4D, matching lighting, camera view of our footage
- Discussing imperfections you may find in video footage and how to apply those imperfections to your 3D footage
- Color correcting your 3D render to match the colors in your video footage
- Completing a full comp color grade to help unify the 3D render and footage
- Adding vignettes to lead a viewers eye to the hero of the scene