[Instructor] EJ Hassenfratz
In this tutorial, EJ Hassenfratz will teach you how to create a wax type using the Collision Deformer and Subsurface Scattering in Cinema 4D.
Topics covered include:
- An introduction to the Collision Deformer and what it does
- Using Subdivision Surface and Smoothing Deformer to smooth out the Collision Deformer deformation
- Turning area lights intro soft boxes
- Creating a wax texture using Subsurface Scattering
- Using the Picture Viewers Color Grading tools to color correct while rendering