[Developed by] Matteo Porchedda
Spline Extruder plugin combines the power of Sweep NURBS modeling with the box modeling by extruding a polygonal selection using a spline path in real time.
Spline Extruder features include:
- Select spline path (intermediate point support: Natural)
- Select polygon to extrude
- Control the start point of extrusion with a support object
- Control of subdivision number
- Control of mesh rounding base
- Faculty cap at the end of extrusion
- Control of base rotation
- Control of automatic twist of the sweep without using function curve data
- Control of rotation profile with a function curve data
- Control of scale profile with a function curve data
- Extrude multiple polygon selections at the same time
The plugin works with all editions of Cinema 4D R13/14 (Prime, Broadcast, Visualize, Studio) and with all Cinema 4D compatible engine renderers (V-Ray etc).