[Developed by] Eloi Andaluz
Map Transfer is a tool for 3ds Max and Thinking Particles to animate fast and easy multiple objects or faces using grayscale procedural maps or bitmap files.
Map Transfer features include:
- Transform objects using grayscale information (position, rotation and scale, world and local transformations)
- Use any procedural map or grayscale texture.
- Works with animated bitmaps.
- Animate objects or polygons.
- Use uv-s from the object to be animated or use uv-s from external object.
- Select how particles take uv-s information from external object (Local and Global axis searching).
- Diferent ways to create animation: Animate procedural map, from video, animate Map transfer parameters or animate the external object.