[Source] HDR Light Studio
Lightmap has announced the release of HDR Light Studio v3.0 – the most incredible version yet of their groundbreaking real-time lighting software. Packed with new features including; localized exposure, color and saturation tools using new light blending modes, custom fall-off curves, a new color system for lighting artists and Collada support.
Significant updates to HDR Light Studio 3.0 include:
- New Light Blending Modes: use light sources to adjust exposure, color and saturation.
- Custom Fall-off Curves: fine control over synthetic light fall-off.
- New Color System: Color selection and analysis tools designed specifically for lighting artists to allow precise color matching and auditioning.
- Collada Support: LiveLight now supports Collada to allow the import of geometry and camera information from all major 3D modeling packages.
- Increased Performance: Faster rendering times and all features now support real-time feedback.
Pricing and Availability: HDR Light Studio 3.0 is available immediately in two versions: a ‘Standard’ edition for £399 plus VAT and a ‘Pro’ edition, which includes plug-ins for KeyShot, Maxwell Studio and Deep Exploration. The ‘Pro’ edition of HDR Light Studio v3.0 is available for £599 plus VAT. Additional Live plug-ins can be purchased for VRED by PI-VR and Patchwork3D by Lumiscaphe. Purchase online, or find your local reseller, by visiting www.hdrlightstudio.com