[Developed by] Artur Leão
Artur Leão has released iDevCam 1.5, an app that allows you to control the the 3ds Max camera thru Wi-Fi with your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
With iDevCam you can move, rotate or drive cameras in your scene simply by moving and rotating your iDevice. This app will give you an handheld effect and control like seen in some of the latest feature films like Avatar and Rango but without the need for a multi-million dollar equipment.
New features in iDevCam 1.5 include:
- Playback control
- High pass and low pass filtering which allows you to have smooth movements
- Restrict axis now can be changed, you can move your cameras in all axis, two at a time
- Added option to extend the timeline when recording (default behaviour)
- Frequency of accelerometer sampling can be adjusted
- Bug fixes
- Support for iOS 5
- 3ds Max 9 SP1 or higher
- iPhone, iPod, iPad with iOS 3.1.3 or higher