Esri CityEngine 2011, the latest version of Esri’s Software for creating high-quality 3D Content, is now Available.
Esri CityEngine is a stand-alone software product that provides professional users in architecture, urban planning, entertainment, GIS and general 3D Content Production with a unique Conceptual Design and Modeling solution for the efficient creation of 3D Cities and Buildings.
Esri CityEngine 2011 Key Features include:
- Support for Georeferenced Data
- Improved User Interface
- Introduction of styles for rule-based Modeling of Buildings
- Intuitive Street Editing Tools
- Automatic Skeleton subdivision of blocks into lots
- 3D Viewport enhancements such as Reflections and Ambient Occlusion
- Advanced Material Management and Export
With the CityEngine 2011 release, Esri introduces Basic and Advanced licensing options. All current CityEngine customers under subscription will be automatically migrated to one of these licenses.
CityEngine is available for the Windows, Mac, and Linux Platforms.
For more information or a Free Trial, visit esri.com/cityengine