Di-O-Matic has released a new version of their 3D head creation software, Facial Studio v3 (Windows edition) together with Essential version.
Facial Studio features more than 500 controls covering the entire 3D head creation process. Deform anything from eyes, nose and mouth to head shape, including teeth and tongue. Modify head symmetry, ethnicity and gender as you please. What is truly unique about Facial Studio (Windows edition) is the application’s ability to create a 3D head based on photos in less than 10 minutes using easy-to-use photo matching technology.
Facial Studio v3 key features include:
- Essential version now available.
- Windows 7 compatibility.
- Improved user interface.
- New splash screen and icons.
- Completely re-designed shapes manager.
- New ability to separate facial elements when exporting to FBX.
- New ability to export to .obj files (easy export to Mudbox and ZBrush).
- New ability to export directly to Facial Studio (3ds Max edition).
- New adjustable FOV parameter for cameras.
- New alternate lower resolution head topology.
- New “Reset Camera” option in view menu (Ctrl +R).
Facial Studio v3 (Windows edition) is available for only $499 and comes with floating licensing options at no additional cost.
Facial Studio Essential (Windows edition) is basically a slim down version of the full version and is available for only $199.
More information and purchase: di-o-matic.com/products/Software/FacialStudio/